The 12th European Multidisciplinary Congress on Urological Cancers is taking place from 12 to 15 November 2020 in Athens, Greece. ESTRO is organising a delineation workshop during EMUC on the topic: New ESTRO/ACROP delineation guidelines in the adjuvant/salvage post-prostatectomy setting.
The workshop will take place on Friday, 13 November from 14.00-16.00.
Chair: Piet Dirix (BE)
Panellists: Berardino De Bari (FR) and Evert Van Limbergen (BE)
The delineation workshops are aimed at clinical or radiation oncologists wanting to improve their contouring skills, and to refresh and validate their knowledge and skills in this field.
Structure of the workshops:
– Presentation of the clinical case
– Explanation of the contouring software
– 1st round of contouring (20 minutes)
– Presentation of the delineation guidelines
– 2nd round of contouring (15 minutes)
– Discussion between experts and participants
Participants should bring their own laptops. Internet connection will be available. Participants will be limited to 30 persons to keep a strong interactivity in the group.
Please click here to register for the EMUC meeting and the FALCON workshop
FALCON (Fellowship in Anatomic delineation and CONtouring) is the multifunctional ESTRO platform for delineation. Attending a FALCON workshop offers the opportunity for individual professionals
- to validate their contouring practice during the workshop by comparing them with those from experts and other participants
- to learn the indications proposed by the experts that coordinate the workshops
- to discuss with other participants, experts and panelists
- to communicate and use the delineation guidelines in order to further integrate themselves into daily practice